Hacking HomeBrew Channel Disc Question Thing

Fiv3Guy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some time in 2010-2011, I tried installing The HomeBrew Channel on a 2007 Wii. Unfortunately, it failed and now my disc can barely be read unless I keep putting the disc in and out. The Wii was in version 4.3... Did it not install because of the SD card I used? Judging from my memory, it was a 256MB SD Card. I might try again on a different Wii, considering I have another one. (Yes they're both the same model and the broken disc one still works)

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some time in 2010-2011, I tried installing The HomeBrew Channel on a 2007 Wii. Unfortunately, it failed and now my disc can barely be read unless I keep putting the disc in and out. The Wii was in version 4.3... Did it not install because of the SD card I used? Judging from my memory, it was a 256MB SD Card. I might try again on a different Wii, considering I have another one. (Yes they're both the same model and the broken disc one still works)
I'll suggest trying again with the same SDCard but using modmii this time, just follow the guides in the forum and share the results. And btw, is kinda weird that your disc drive fails after trying to install The HBC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: