Hacking Homebrew Channel 1.1.3 wad

Oxybelis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have Homebrew Channel 1.1.3 wad with old LULZ title id?
I found a wad with new id, but I want to update the old one.

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
There's no 1.1.3.

Even if there was one, I don't think you could install it as a WAD. (I think when you installed a WAD of it, it would just freeze at a scam screen)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does one find the title ID of Homebrew Launcher 1.1.3 when you've already installed someone else's precompiled build? I'm unable to use HBL2HBC or CBHC's option to boot vWii HBC.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you compile it. I'd like compiled installer. I'am afraid to brick vWii compiling himself.
Lol. Srsly?
Why would I go through the trouble of setting up an entire Wii development environment, just to compile the HBC with a different titleID for some random person on the internet. I like to help people on here, sure. But taking ~1 hour of my time for a titleID change is not going to happen. Sorry.

Oxybelis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol. Srsly?
Why would I go through the trouble of setting up an entire Wii development environment, just to compile the HBC with a different titleID for some random person on the internet. I like to help people on here, sure. But taking ~1 hour of my time for a titleID change is not going to happen. Sorry.
I thought someone had the same idea and did it already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all