Hacking HomeBrew Channel 1.01 Released

ray11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew channel 1.01 just released about 30 mins ago. go and update it or download it if you dont have it. at hbc.hackmii.com

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
From hackmii.com
http://hackmii.com/2008/12/because-nobodys-perfect-hbc-101/

QUOTE said:
Okay, so I screwed up a couple things. Here’s your fixed Homebrew Channel, version 1.0.1, with a couple of bonus fixes too.

Changelog:
  • Fixed B button issues (app screen corruption, crash on B+A)
  • Wiimotes now keep the ordering from the System Menu (libogc) (note: they’ll switch again when you boot apps that haven’t been updated like HBC has - but they would have switched anyway, and HBC can use all Wiimotes, so you don’t lose anything while those apps are updated)
  • Hopefully fixed the USB Ethernet issues (couldn’t find a tester, even without a USB Gecko… it’s like they all disappeared after reporting the bug. Hope this fixes it)
  • Fixed wiimote auto-shutdown (libogc) (now you don’t need a ridiculously perfectly still wiimote for it to shut down - playing music won’t cause your wiimote batteries to die)
  • Hopefully fixed “video after shutdown” issues (libogc)
  • Changes to () -> *
Enjoy!

Ashlee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smack said:
From hackmii.com
http://hackmii.com/2008/12/because-nobodys-perfect-hbc-101/

QUOTE said:
Okay, so I screwed up a couple things. Here’s your fixed Homebrew Channel, version 1.0.1, with a couple of bonus fixes too.

Changelog:
  • Fixed B button issues (app screen corruption, crash on B+A)
  • Wiimotes now keep the ordering from the System Menu (libogc) (note: they’ll switch again when you boot apps that haven’t been updated like HBC has - but they would have switched anyway, and HBC can use all Wiimotes, so you don’t lose anything while those apps are updated)
  • Hopefully fixed the USB Ethernet issues (couldn’t find a tester, even without a USB Gecko… it’s like they all disappeared after reporting the bug. Hope this fixes it)
  • Fixed wiimote auto-shutdown (libogc) (now you don’t need a ridiculously perfectly still wiimote for it to shut down - playing music won’t cause your wiimote batteries to die)
  • Hopefully fixed “video after shutdown” issues (libogc)
  • Changes to () -> *
Enjoy!
Well I don't use nothing of that, do you?

D

Deleted User

Well, unless I know what's () - > * I don't think I've a need.

But meh, latest version of HBC always the best

marcan

Trophies
XP
Country
Ashlee said:
Well I don't use nothing of that, do you?

Never forgotten your Wii turned on with HBC? Because 1.0 will kill your batteries fast if you leave it on for a few hours.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The bubble popping game was a nice addition
smile.gif

I think it's perfect now

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks TT for being concerned about those of us with ADD and not enough money to replace batteries whose lives were cut short.

bless you.

25c3 looks sweet!!!!

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
My network is finally acting better... I will not say perfect..but, improved! The network iniatilized finally.. yesterday's release just blinked and then stayed off.. this went right to white! YYaaayyyyee!

As for the bubble games....nice add-on... gives it that cherry on top.

Now to try and get my FTPii working and no more yanking the sd card out anymore, right!?!?

D

Deleted User

IronMask said:
My network is finally acting better... I will not say perfect..but, improved! The network iniatilized finally.. yesterday's release just blinked and then stayed off.. this went right to white! YYaaayyyyee!

As for the bubble games....nice add-on... gives it that cherry on top.

Now to try and get my FTPii working and no more yanking the sd card out anymore, right!?!?

Yes it should work, and follow meh guide in meh sig!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol