Hacking Homebrew ch (beta 8) WAD for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
I made a WAD out of the ELF installer. Really easy, quick to install, and upgrades if you already have the channel!
From the DL page:
Heran Bago said:
Everyone knows the lovely professional Homebrew Channel from http://hbc.hackmii.com/. The online update kept telling me something was corrupt, and I didn't feel like wasting a blank DVD or setting up the Twilight Hack. I made a WAD out of the ELF installer with just a hex editor, installed it with the WAD installer channel (v1.1) and it overwrote the old Homebrew Channel.

So install this WAD to install or upgrade the Homebrew Channel, but only if you don't feel like doing any of the other methods. I simply prefer installing WADs, as it takes maybe five seconds.

Basically online update wasn't working and I wanted the WAD, so I made it. Really pointless if you use the other methods, and what with the online updating I doubt I'll need another HBC WAD ever.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2649

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank you so much!
grog.gif

I was getting the message "Download Failed" when trying to update the channel but this solved it for me
smile.gif

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Thanks man I was looking for this!
It's odd, when I had 0.7 it never asked me for an update.. installed it via elf anyways, but I love having wads of important homebrews

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse