Homebrew Bounty not showing in Portal customisation?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Seriel, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Seriel
    OP

Seriel Watching the days pass by

GBAtemp Patron
    Seriel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales, UK
    First off I appreciate the effort put into the homebrew bounty and that you want to make sure people see it - that's all fine.
    My problem is that as someone who enjoys customising their Portal, I was a bit confused to see that the new block not only can't be removed, but also cannot be moved at all. This is an inconvience because it just kinda places itself in the middle and I have to plan around it and sorta deal with it.
    I can understand that you may not want people deleting the new block and that's all good, it just bothers me that it doesnt even appear on the portal customisation at all.
    For example, here's this part of my Portal:
    Why are images so big

But then on the Customize page:
    This one isnt as big but why not

As you can see, the new block is... lacking. Which seems odd.

This thread isn't supposed to be me complaining about this, just letting you know incase its a bug and otherwise wondering if its intended ^_^

Last edited by Seriel, Sep 26, 2018
    Issac likes this.
  2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo G'nome

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    I believe this is intended, and not a bug. Likely because it's just a temporary thing, not permanent, so it wasn't given a customization option.

But IMO, a customization option should be added so I can move or delete the block. Quite frankly it clutters up the way I had the portal setup for myself, and it shouldn't be forced to be there for users who don't want to see it. If you're going to force it on us, at the very least let me toss it to the bottom so I don't have to see it every time I check the portal.

TyBlood13 and Seriel like this.