Homebrew Bounty: Entries Accepted Till May 31st

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
We're getting close to the final deadline of the GBAtemp Homebrew Bounty, our well-known homebrew development competition that has triggered the creation (or significant update) of nearly 50 projects so far.

We'd like to remind you that entries will be accepted until May 31st, 23:59 GMT. However, in order to allow additional time to developers who are already toiling to put the finishing touches on their projects, we've decided to grant an extra week. All current entries will be open for modification until June 6th, 23:59 GMT.

Finally, on the subject of judging entries; a massive vote will be organized shortly after the final deadline. For many reasons (as you can imagine), we cannot allow a fully public voting process. Instead, we will be sending out voting invitations to select members of the community as well as staff members that volunteer. The list of voters will be made public together with the results in the ultimate announcement.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I certainly have my favourites, but good luck to all
biggrin.gif

The bounty has spawned some great homebrew, looking forward to it all!

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe i missed something ... but i can read two more weeks in the topic description and one week in the content of this news.
unsure.gif

So, it's one or two more weeks ?
tongue.gif

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats a good idea to let devs get a lil more time to make their projects look nice, cant wait to see final products maybe next year we can see xbox 360, ps and other homebrew for other consoles come into play

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Mbmax said:
Maybe i missed something ... but i can read two more weeks in the topic description and one week in the content of this news.
unsure.gif

So, it's one or two more weeks ?
tongue.gif

he means that from now until the 31st and 1 more week is basically 2 more weeks. i will agree that it is a bit confusing so i will edit that line so it makes more sense =)

-another world

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
VentusVanitas said:
Whens this gunna be announced?
QUOTE(Another World @ Jun 15 2011, 09:39 AM) Voting has started!! The judging panel is made up of GBATemp Staff, Homebrew developers, Homebrew enthusiasts, and select members of our community.

Please allow us time to gather the votes, tally the results, and then get that information posted. We do not know how long this process will take. We will keep you all posted.

Cheers,
-Another World

It'll take a while, but probably we'll start seeing results sooner than later
smile.gif

-Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1