Homebrew Homebrew apps for shutdown and turn-on/off wireless on Old 3DS

MegaGenesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. Is there any safe homebrew app that is essentially a virtual shutdown and wireless toggle? I discovered Quick Shutdown by daxtsu, but the the link to the binary file is dead. I've found some alternative downloads, but i don't know if they are latest version or if they are safe to use (there's only one video on YT showing Quick Shutdown and Quick Reboot, and the guy on the video don't actually shows these apps doing they designed job).

I think N3DS models have these buttons on they system, but would be nice to have something like that on O3DS, instead of having to use those fragile button and toggle.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Is there any safe homebrew app that is essentially a virtual shutdown and wireless toggle? I discovered Quick Shutdown by daxtsu, but the the link to the binary file is dead. I've found some alternative downloads, but i don't know if they are latest version or if they are safe to use (there's only one video on YT showing Quick Shutdown and Quick Reboot, and the guy on the video don't actually shows these apps doing they designed job).

I think N3DS models have these buttons on they system, but would be nice to have something like that on O3DS, instead of having to use those fragile button and toggle.

If you have Luma3DS, press the (L)-shoulder + Down + Select combo to bring us Rosalina menu. Go to System configuration... > Toggle Wireless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: