GBAtemp community member @DevL0rd just made public the release version of his homebrew app SkyNX that allows users to stream PC games to their Nintendo Switch console. With a homebrew-enabled Switch, SkyNX lets you stream PC games, complete with audio, to your Switch at 60 FPS. It also supports up to 4 Joy-Cons and some touch controls on the Switch.
Below are some of the key features:
- Stream PC games with audio to switch at 60 FPS
- Handles up to 4 JoyCon pairs. (4 Players at once)
- Optionally disable video to use the JoyCons as remotes on PC
- Optionally disable audio.
- Optionally swap A and B AND X and Y.
- Handles basic touch input.
- Handles right click. (Touch with 1 finger, tap with the second)
- Handles scrolling. (Your standard 2 finger scroll.)
There's now a how-to video about setting up SkyNX on your compatible Switch, and it gives you a look at the software in action:
Download & Instructions Link
GBAtemp discussion thread
Last edited by Prans, , Reason: Added how-to video