Hacking Homebrew and Wup Installer GX errors

MrLeche

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Been a while since I've added a new game. BUT, kids are playing the wiiu almost every night. So here's the thing: I am currently adding a new game but I've already forgotten how, so I fired up my Wii USB Helper, check my hdd for old copies and then copied over the game on the wiiu SD>install, yay!

then I placed my sd back to the wiiu, turned on the console, run haxchi, then wup installer channel (says v1.8 rev 21) it prompted me no installable game found.

things I tried:

1. unplugged external HDD where my games are all there. resulted the same thing.
2. guiformatted the 64GB SD card. resulted the same thing.
3. then I fired up homebrew channel that's where I found apps aren't showing. currently, I'm going to use another SD just to test.

Not sure what I'm missing please help. Thanks!

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably sd card issue if apps now don't show up. I installed the latest breath of the wild update a few hours ago after having not installed anything for like 4 years. No issues with it. I feared it wouldn't work though. I also play the system daily, so I understand. Zelda was nagging about an update which prompted me to install it.

Reactions: Alexander1970

MrLeche

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. I used a second SD card 4GB, guiformatted it and then copy my "base files" from my PC HDD to the 2nd SD 4G. Still nothing.

PS

Whenever I try to run haxchi, its ok, then I run haxchi the second time while holding A. It always hangs. Not sure if I could get the homebrew run thru it and maybe see the apps inside (as opposzed to launching hb via channel).

This is bad...

Last edited by MrLeche,
Reactions: godreborn

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Instead of downloading on the PC, then copying to the SD card, then using WUP Installer... Just try to do everything on the Wii U itself with NUSspli (see my signature for a link).

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/A52--FKUQgU