Homebrew always corrupts latest ROM?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by VenomSymbiote, Sep 10, 2007.

1. VenomSymbiote
    OP

VenomSymbiote Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2007
    United States
    I'm not sure if it's all homebrew, but whenever I use SNEmulDS or NesDS, it corrupts the latest one or two ROMs on the G6. I don't know why this is, or if there's anything that can be done to prevent it... Any have any ideas as to why it does this?

2. nemphiz

nemphiz Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2007
    Had a simular problem, the savefiles from those emulators got corrupted somehow and it spread to other files/folders too so i had to reformat the card.. Luckely i could backup the NDS saves.

One thing is for sure, i will be making regular backups....

3. VenomSymbiote
    OP

VenomSymbiote Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2007
    United States
    The save files, hm? That seems odd. It happens for games that don't even use save files, like Megaman 2 for NES. I wonder why it'd spread to other folders anyway... bleh. I do have backups of the ROMs but it's so annoying. I can't play an nes game or snes one and then go to a nds one, just an annoyance I guess. I tried putting in a "dumby" rom, one that I didn't care about and was small to see if it'd get corrupeted only instead. Of course, it and the one before it got corrupted... so I have no idea.

4. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Same thing happens to me sometimes. I just avoid using homebrew now [​IMG]