Hacking Home menu loads with black screen and freeze system with music playing.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already been using the latest luma version before it happened. I said that i was recently playing the system before i went to decrypt9 and after i did this happened.

There was no problems until after i went to use decrypt9.

D

Deleted User

I already been using the latest luma version before it happened. I said that i was recently playing the system before i went to decrypt9 and after i did this happened.

There was no problems until after i went to use decrypt9.
Latest stable release or latest commit?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue is not the cfw or theme or the a9lh. I used a clean sd card, i used it to load corbenik and the same thing happens. If someone can answer these questions, it will help.
  1. What are the list of options in the latest decrypt9 that can cause this or any other malfunction? According to many, not the issue.
  2. does recovery update work without issues of a9lh with my n3ds with 11.0.0-33 u using luma cfe 6.1.2 Please confirm. (leasf 10 people or proof) Didn't fix problem.
  3. Is there a way to reflash firmware? how can i do it with boot payloads only? Didn't fix problem
  4. if no other answers are clear i will do nand restore. Didn't fix problem.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
D

Deleted User

1. What are the list of options in the latest decrypt9 that can cause this or any other malfunction?
  2. does recovery update work without issues of a9lh with my n3ds with 11.0.0-33 u using luma cfe 6.1.2 Please confirm. (leasf 10 people or proof)
  3. Is there a way to reflash firmware? how can i do it with boot payloads only?
  4. if no other answers are clear i will do nand restore.
No options in D9 can cause this to happen.
I don't know.
No.
Looks like that might be your only option.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it does, take it from someone who is semi involved with the development of Luma.
Okay, i did it but still the same situation, you were right though, si thanks for confirming it. no a9lh damage. :)

so now i just wanna know if is possible to flash firmware to the system? If not i'll do the last option.

By the way i forgot to ask, is there anything i can dump with decrypt9 to inject so it would be like before this happened? I notice a lot of dump options in the sysnand sub menu.:unsure:

D

Deleted User

Hey, how do i do my backup? there is like 3 options to restore it,

Restore nand
Restore nand force
restore nand keep a9lh
Restore NAND keep a9lh if the backup you're restoring was from before you had a9lh set up. Any other option if the backup you're restoring is from after installing a9lh. Just to be sure, I'd suggest you use the keep a9lh option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.