Hacking Home Brew Launcher from RxTools or ReiNand

joemama1995

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the easiest way to launch the Home Brew Launcher from RxTools or ReiNand?

I was hoping for a HomeBrewLauncher.cia but there isn't one. Thanks

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I think the fastest way is from ironhax using a cia of ironfall invasion. Is fater than cubic ninja and oot because you only have to press A one time to enter the homebrew launcher after opening the game.

joemama1995

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I think I should have broken this question up into two parts - O3DS and N3DS.

On the O3DS, I'm using RxTools and my EMUNAND is at 10.x. Can I still use IronFall? Or more specifically, can I use Cubic Ninja to install IronHax from the Home Brew Launcher? Does Cubic Ninja hack work on 10.x?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cubic ninja in devmode for rx and system nand reinand should work as well

I would like to launch Home Brew Launcher from Emunand (10.x) if possible. Is it possible or do I need to launch from SysNand (4.x)?

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I think the fastest way is from ironhax using a cia of ironfall invasion. Is fater than cubic ninja and oot because you only have to press A one time to enter the homebrew launcher after opening the game.
Anyone wanna try something? I want to take a CIA of ironfall... remove all of the junk that plays, and just have the content we use (the menu) anyone up for that?

Reactions: lPolarisl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it