Hacking Home Brew Channel App Pack?

ForTheWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone put together an app pack for emulators / Apps? Or If someone already has, Could you link me? I would but i'm to lazy to copy over icons and what not D: , Thanks in advance.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
pieman202 said:
at this site you can make your own it will only take like a minute or so http://wii.brewology.com/index.php?page=ge...te&packId=2

That one is quite outdated. I tried it recently and had to update almost every app I downloaded. Best thing right now is manualy downloading from Wiibrew

I have a pack of the best and most useful apps that I update regularly, but i don't know how to upload it. if anyone can tell me I will upload it for you. Not many games, though. Mostly just apps.

ForTheWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midna25 said:
pieman202 said:
at this site you can make your own it will only take like a minute or so http://wii.brewology.com/index.php?page=ge...te&packId=2

That one is quite outdated. I tried it recently and had to update almost every app I downloaded. Best thing right now is manualy downloading from Wiibrew

I have a pack of the best and most useful apps that I update regularly, but i don't know how to update it. if anyone can tell me I will upload it for you.
Not sure how to update it, but if you could upload it that would be nice, i hate picking and choosing every little thing, ive got so many apps without icons its ridiculous

ForTheWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midna25 said:
Whoops, I meant how to upload it. corrected.
Try uploading to www.mediafire.com , press i want to upload without an account, then choose the file, then when selecting a folder pick my files or w/e

ForTheWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midna25 said:
Okay, I'm zipping up the files now! Will post a link in a few moments.
Alright, Thanks a lot for your time
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night