Homebrew Suggestion [request] proper pokebank homebrew for switch?

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
now that we have pokemon lets go, and pokemon sword is out
we need some thing to store our pokemon and transfer them similar to what we had back in the 3ds,
can anyone do it please?
thanks in advance :)

Last edited by MonMonz,
Reactions: vincentallen2

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anyone know if pokemon who aren't in SWSH will be transferable in HOME through Pokemon bank ?

If yes, we would probably not be able to use pkhex to transfert them.

Last edited by Xyphoseos,

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if pokemon who aren't in SWSH will be transferable in HOME through Pokemon bank ?

If yes, we would probably not be able to use pkhex to transfert them.
Don't quote me on this, it's absolutely not a sure thing, but this is my understanding of the whole Home situation:
SsKZv2Z.png

(For the visually impaired, the gist of it is that for every game prior to Pokemon Sword and Shield, Pokemon Home will function like the Poke Transporter app on the 3DS; only moving older Pokemon to Home in a one-way process. For Sword and Shield itself, Home will act like Pokemon Bank, allowing you to move any Pokemon in the Galar regional Pokedex between Home and Sword and Shield.)

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's absolutely not a sure thing, but this is my understanding of the whole Home situation:
(For the visually impaired, the gist of it is that for every game prior to Pokemon Sword and Shield, Pokemon Home will function like the Poke Transporter app on the 3DS; only moving older Pokemon to Home in a one-way process. For Sword and Shield itself, Home will act like Pokemon Bank, allowing you to move any Pokemon in the Galar regional Pokedex between Home and Sword and Shield.)

If we have a banned 3ds, (nnid service) can we transfert in home by another way ?

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
If we have a banned 3ds, (nnid service) can we transfert in home by another way ?
Not...really? Not without using a different 3DS. What happened to me, for instance, is I had a N3DS that got hit with the Sun/Moon ban wave, and my friend had an N3DS that never got banned, but had a cracked top screen. So we swapped 3DSes since I could probably fix the screen myself and he didn't care about being banned as long as he could play his games offline.
I also had to make a new NNID and link that new NNID to my Nintendo Account.
So your best bet is basically using another 3DS with homebrew that isn't banned, transferring your Pokemon saves to that 3DS, and using that for Bank/Transporter/Home.

Reactions: Xyphoseos

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not...really? Not without using a different 3DS. What happened to me, for instance, is I had a N3DS that got hit with the Sun/Moon ban wave, and my friend had an N3DS that never got banned, but had a cracked top screen. So we swapped 3DSes since I could probably fix the screen myself and he didn't care about being banned as long as he could play his games offline.
I also had to make a new NNID and link that new NNID to my Nintendo Account.
So your best bet is basically using another 3DS with homebrew that isn't banned, transferring your Pokemon saves to that 3DS, and using that for Bank/Transporter/Home.
I will try it when Home will come out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?