Holy hell did I score big with 500 bucks.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just got back from the long weekend. And I got paid today from work, in which I netted around 480 bucks. So what did I do? OFF TO WALMART!

Seen the flier, 3DS' are now $180 there. So why not right?

I went to Wal-Mart, bought a new bike for only 80 bucks or so. Just something that I can ride to get me to and from work. Not meant for harsh riding. I also got some new runners. I was going to grab skater shoes again, but I want to get more active, so I bought some runners which cost 30. I bought a Black 3DS for $180, and Zelda 3DS for $30.

So, how did I get all this stuff cheap? No not because it's Wal-Mart. Well not what you're thinking. My older sis' bf works there, and she gets 10 percent discount. But the 3DS was already knocked back in price. Also, hopefully I can get in on that Ambassador program.

So basically, I got a free game as I saved 40 bucks. AAAAND I still have over 120 left over
biggrin.gif

I still have yet to try it. Been a busy day for me. Got back from the cabin for the long weekend. It was hot, but I kept cool by swimming and such. It was nice to get some fresh air.

And to be honest, I'm surprised I was in a good mood all weekend. I'm a smoker, but my family doesn't know it. And before I left, I thought "fuck, I'm going to have to buy smokes or I'll be cranky." Got up there, not a single problem at all. I wasn't fidgety, I wasn't cranky or craved anything. It was awesome, just me and fresh air up in the mountains. I'm still going to smoke as I like the head rush I get from smoking my cigars.

I know I said I was going to get a laptop at the end of the month, but I didn't have enough. And I can still get it at the end of august anyways, so I just got more stuff, for cheap, and can still get the laptop.

Anyways, how was your ppl's weekend?

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool beans on the savings.
biggrin.gif

I had a bit of luck myself yesterday, was throwing out a bag of garbage in a dumpster and found a fully working Motorola Droid just sitting there on top of a box. No charger was there but I have a charger from a different phone that is working to charge It. My first smartphone and using It mostly for the wifi feature for mobile internet. I might activate It someday since It is clear.

Almost forgot, It also has a 16gb Sandisk micro sdhc card inside It, not sure yet It I am gonna convert in over to flashcard use yet or just use It for App's.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
you lucky bastard
ohnoes.png

my weekend was fine...
I am lucky. I thought on the way there "Okay, I'm going to be pissed if I don't get a 3DS today like if they're sold out" because we got back from the cabin late, and traffic was brutal. (We almost got ran off the mountain from a semi >.< ) Then I also said "Well, in a way I'll be surprised if they have stock left, but at the same time, I wouldn't be that surprised" (as the 3DS isn't the hottest seller right now). Went there, saw 4 left of the Black. Read the sticker, it was $250.00. Sister looked, seen the sticker on the side out of the way, and I was like "YES!"

AceWarhead said:
I am jelly about your 3DS score...

Total luck. But at the same time, it's been a lucky month for me. An extremely lucky month.

QUOTE(N.M. ZERO B.C. @ Aug 1 2011, 08:33 PM)
Cool beans on the savings.
biggrin.gif

I had a bit of luck myself yesterday, was throwing out a bag of garbage in a dumpster and found a fully working Motorola Droid just sitting there on top of a box. No charger was there but I have a charger from a different phone that is working to charge It. My first smartphone and using It mostly for the wifi feature for mobile internet. I might activate It someday since It is clear.

Almost forgot, It also has a 16gb Sandisk micro sdhc card inside It, not sure yet It I am gonna convert in over to flashcard use yet or just use It for App's.

Damn dude, can't complain about that, that's for sure. Congrats on scoring a smart phone for free, AND it's your first one
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse