HOLY CRAP! you can still buy N64 transfer packs!

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ninty has an online store?! I didnt even know that was there. I guess its an attempt to make money without sharing it with gamestop/walmart/target/ect. Who actually gets stuff from there when you could drive to gamestop and get it without paying for shipping and whatnot.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule said:
Ninty has an online store?! I didnt even know that was there. I guess its an attempt to make money without sharing it with gamestop/walmart/target/ect. Who actually gets stuff from there when you could drive to gamestop and get it without paying for shipping and whatnot.
Can you actually go to the site before you comment? Its just replacement items; stuff you usually can't get at retailers like extra batteries, the flaps on the Wii, AV cables. Crap like that. No games.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It'll just be a way for them to get rid of surplus stock. If you email them you may find that they can give you a list of old games they still have in stock and are selling cheap along with a few other bits and pieces (I tried this a couple of years ago and got a list of SNES and N64 games).

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Javacat said:
It'll just be a way for them to get rid of surplus stock. If you email them you may find that they can give you a list of old games they still have in stock and are selling cheap along with a few other bits and pieces (I tried this a couple of years ago and got a list of SNES and N64 games).
Doing that right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol