Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I mighta been excited for the wrong reason regarding the eShop spoofing...I thought it somehow would let me install game updates so i can play games online(im on 10.1) but theres no option to update the game anywhere in HBL and in main 3DS menu it wants me to update through the eShop which obviously dont work bc im on an earlier FW...Is there no around this to update games or do you HAVE to be on latest FW...???

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So I mighta been excited for the wrong reason regarding the eShop spoofing...I thought it somehow would let me install game updates so i can play games online(im on 10.1) but theres no option to update the game anywhere in HBL and in main 3DS menu it wants me to update through the eShop which obviously dont work bc im on an earlier FW...Is there no around this to update games or do you HAVE to be on latest FW...???

Use the eShop shortcut in Smealum's Homebrew Launcher to grab updates that way. If you're not using Smealum's launcher, run HANS and pick the eShop as your title to launch under. That should let you grab game updates. Note that you still can't get into in-game DLC eShops yet, like Fire Emblem or Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies.

L4RC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I double checked and did a connection test, I put the homebrew starter kit files in my root outside the nintendo 3ds folder and also inside just to make sure

Attachments

• 20151101_073042.jpg
    20151101_073042.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 195
D

Deleted User

Does anyone know if using HANS with Triforce Heroes lets you play with other regions if you change your region?

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the eShop shortcut in Smealum's Homebrew Launcher to grab updates that way. If you're not using Smealum's launcher, run HANS and pick the eShop as your title to launch under. That should let you grab game updates. Note that you still can't get into in-game DLC eShops yet, like Fire Emblem or Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies.

But how would i update just by going into the eshop itself? usually when i played a game that needed an update and clicked ok i brought me to the update page automatically in eshop. is there a way to find that manually through HBL or hans/eshop? I coulda swore i went into spoofed eshop and couldnt find an update for the majoras mask i wanted to play(that said an update was available)

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But how would i update just by going into the eshop itself? usually when i played a game that needed an update and clicked ok i brought me to the update page automatically in eshop. is there a way to find that manually through HBL or hans/eshop? I coulda swore i went into spoofed eshop and couldnt find an update for the majoras mask i wanted to play(that said an update was available)
But if ask you to update your game it will not update the system. Correct me if im wrong

hollablack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just a minor issue that I don't know if it's because I updated to 10.2 (never lend your homebrewed DSs to your younger siblings folks), but Ironhax is still working properly. However, I can't access using the L button when turning on path, only by opening Ironfall. Was that disabled on 10.2 or is there another way I can reactivate it?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a minor issue that I don't know if it's because I updated to 10.2 (never lend your homebrewed DSs to your younger siblings folks), but Ironhax is still working properly. However, I can't access using the L button when turning on path, only by opening Ironfall. Was that disabled on 10.2 or is there another way I can reactivate it?

Holding L is MenuHax, and that indeed has been patched

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-