anime_junkie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seriously. I go intop the first floor thinking "Okay this shouldn't be too hard" and I almost get slaughtered in the first few fights. And then I get to BF2, and at this point I'm ~lv6, with a Landsknecht, Protector, Dark Hunter, Medic, and Alchemist and I see a thing pop up that says "This here's an F.O.E." and I think "How hard can it be?" So I run into it and RAGELOPE RAPES ME ANALLY. ;_; THIS GAME IS HARD AND I TRY TO EXPLORE BUT AROUND EVERY CORNER F.O.E.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You should try going to the second floor of "The Foot of the Great Tree" in Tales of the World for PSP. You need to be like level 30 to not get raped, and leveling takes FOREVER.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
THIS GAME IS HARD AND I TRY TO EXPLORE BUT AROUND EVERY CORNER F.O.E.

[title:Perfectly safe area!]
FOEFOEFOEFOE.png

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is TOO hard, if you ask me. I got to level 4, then I got bored of walking back and forth from the city to heal from the wounds when I was levelling (Slow levelling is SLOOOW and Slow walking is EVEN SLOWEEER) also equips in the shop cost TOO much...

It's a shame because it is a nice game
tongue.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
cheats ftw

If you're careful with cheating this game can indeed be pretty enjoyable instead of a levelgrinding bore.

Agreed.

I think the only cheat you should ever use is the one that makes you think there's a Geomagnetic Field infront of you when you press R.

Edit:

Also, for a good way to take down F.O.Es easily, make an alchemist and get Poison to about 5, then alter between TP Up and Poison.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended