HOLY COW! its meh 100th post

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
finally i can go to the trading section!!! i hope i dont just find out i overpayed for stuf!!!! it took me quite a while to get 100 posts and none were useless spam (except this one)!!!!!!!!! YAY! also dont get mad at me for making a crappy topic!
yaynds.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Spamming is all about making A LOT of posts in no time, and thus that includes you. You made 100 posts in under a month
tongue.gif

You also have access to the shoutbox now, but don't spam it! *raises fist*
tongue.gif

I need to spam more...

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im not even going to use the shoutbox dont worry... and besides all my posts had a point, like voting on something, helping someone, or asking a LEGITIMATE question! so... no i didnt really spam.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hitsuagaya said:
lol yeah i did make lots of post but not spam also u got nothin on me man lol jk
biggrin.gif

Try not to spam the fuck out of topics with useless posts. It gets really annoying because it looks as thought you just want to get your post count up the quicker way.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
Hitsuagaya said:
lol yeah i did make lots of post but not spam also u got nothin on me man lol jk
biggrin.gif

Try not to spam the fuck out of topics with useless posts. It gets really annoying because it looks as thought you just want to get your post count up the quicker way.

I second that statement.
rolleyes.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
updowners said:
Hitsuagaya said:
biggrin.gif

I second that statement.
rolleyes.gif
I third that statement, and fourth it too. Post a lot of crap and you'll not only see your post count rise, but also your warn level.

D

Deleted User

mthrnite said:
worlok375 said:
updowners said:
Hitsuagaya said:
biggrin.gif

I second that statement.
rolleyes.gif
I third that statement, and fourth it too. Post a lot of crap and you'll not only see your post count rise, but also your warn level.
Yes.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hitsuagaya said:
biggrin.gif
WTF if you keep that up in 4 months you'll pass Hadrians 10,000 posts if your not banned that is (see above posts).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
YayMii said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
You also have access to the shoutbox now, but don't spam it! *raises fist*
tongue.gif
lol i don't know where the shoutbox is... can anybody direct me to it? (i won't spam, i promise)
It should be the box belox 'Recommended Sites' on the homepage. If you still can't see it, there should be an option in your settings to display it.

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... i like how instead of congratulating me you argued about who spams more... then made useless posts about people who make useless posts!!!
biggrin.gif
its ok tho i didnt expect anything more of you gbatemp!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM