Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and the Mrs was just talking this morning about how HoW would be great (with wi-fi) on the DS, well Atari today has just announced a log overdue sequel for PC/PS2/Wii and DS!

Of course being Atari I'm expecting bad things but it would be nice to have this as I thought the original was a bit underrated and it was much much better than the 3D Worms games.

Source

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, though Atari does seem to sniff out turds like a truffle-sniffing pig (no pun intended), I still want to see how this game turns out. I love Worms, even the Cube's 3-D game, so this game and its humor are of interest to me. And since Atari doesn't really develop anything, they could perhaps hit gold eventually. I have hope for Alone In The Dark (Wii) too. Heck, even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day.

P

pasc

looks like a good version of worms in 3D (ripoff ? )
wink.gif
kewl thx for the info hadrian.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like a good version of worms in 3D (ripoff ? )
wink.gif
kewl thx for the info hadrian.
Well it was out before Worms ever went into 3D and it actually got me interested in thinking that Worms could work in 3D, also Rik Mayall did some great voice work on this and I pray that they can get him back, he ain't doing so well now so they can get him cheap.
biggrin.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unlike awdofgum I barely made it 2 hours.
Some of my friends liked it though and it did have some interesting ideas. Generally though none of the major 2d quick reaction puzzlers sucessfully did 3d (Lemings save perhaps Lemmings paintball, Worms and there was another I seem to recall but it seems a complete mindblank has just befallen me).

Still with a bit of effort and polish they could have a game I would be happy to add to my collection.

tooknie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember getting really excited about this game as it was touted as a 3d worms. Turned out to be bloody awful. Team Buddies, now that was a great game at that time... bring THAT to the DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs