FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I fear you underestimate my powers.

Also essays are only given to those that warrant them, and yes that includes detailed responses to people I would wager everything I have on the original subject not being able to do anything with the otherwise entirely accurate contents of the reply.

You have thus far failed to deliver on being an enemy/rival (even as a "they could get me at any time"... some good paranoia is always appreciated), my time as your wife was hardly action packed (nor did you make the rice pudding of your people), and, worst of all, someone said you actually don't like robots.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I fear you underestimate my powers.

Also essays are only given to those that warrant them, and yes that includes detailed responses to people I would wager everything I have on the original subject not being able to do anything with the otherwise entirely accurate contents of the reply.

You have thus far failed to deliver on being an enemy/rival (even as a "they could get me at any time"... some good paranoia is always appreciated), my time as your wife was hardly action packed (nor did you make the rice pudding of your people), and, worst of all, someone said you actually don't like robots.

im kind

Last edited by Flame,

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
santa @Flame please make me happy
if thats not possible then please have someone tell me the .BIN number for the female poketrainers model and accessories in Pkmn Ultra Moon so i can have a chance to create animations
and if thats not possible then mean girls USA version for the nintendo ds (yes that is a actual game, its very rare)

Last edited by 1B51004,

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I want Ace Attorney 7!
Happiness?
i wish to exist
edit: oh wait View attachment 236458
santa @Flame please make me happy
if thats not possible then please have someone tell me the .BIN number for the female poketrainers model and accessories in Pkmn Ultra Moon so i can have a chance to create animations
and if thats not possible then mean girls USA version for the nintendo ds (yes that is a actual game, its very rare)
I want a slim 360 with the scott pilgrim game on it

download-1-jpg.236076

all you get this. share it. im kind,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol