Gaming Hmmm, not gonna get my OoT soundtrack?

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the first thing I did once I bought OoT was register it. I didn't get a confirmation message telling me "Where will the CD be sent" or anything. It asked me if I knew about the Soundtrack prior to buying it and thats it.

What did I do wrong? I registered and did the survey...

(I did this all yesterday)

D

Deleted User

They're experiencing technical difficulties. No need for a new thread, though. You could have posted it in here.

edit - Forgot to say: Call the customer support (or write an email) and they'll sort it out.

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
Exact same thing happened to me... I emailed them, still waiting for a reply.

edit: Yes, call them and they'll help you. Mine is now ordered
biggrin.gif

Souldragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You're doing nothing wrong, I heard that some people had to call nintendo to get their soundtrack cd.

For me it was registered, did the survey and then another window pop up going do you wish to "collect" your soundtrack cd and ship to where.
Next day check my email and it's state that the order is in and will be going another once the cd ship.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aijelsop said:
I'm gonna email them. Do they have an official Club Nintendo email address?

i'd call, just feels like its more guaranteed. The entire call process took about 10mins even with wait time. My order inquiry on club nintendo says "backordered" and they told me to expect it end of july.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'll call them sometime. On Club Nintendo when I logged back in, it said wait up to 7 days to receive a confirmation email.

9VzC5.png

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aijelsop said:
Alright, I'll call them sometime. On Club Nintendo when I logged back in, it said wait up to 7 days to receive a confirmation email.
This is what I read when I registered. I'm not going to waste any time worrying. Nintendo gives all the info such as the deadline, they're experiencing technical difficulties, and you'll get an email within 7 days. As long as everyone did everything right, the soundtrack should come.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Perhaps it's 'only in America' that this is happening

I myself registered yesterday & I've got a Email reply from Nintendo Europe
QUOTE said:
Thank you for registering The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for Nintendo 3DS!
Your free The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Original Soundtrack CD will be shipped to the following address:

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
What's the problem ? Someone will rip it and MP3 will be all over torrents in no time. Probably they are already there.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
I registered mine, and got the email the next day.
laugh.gif
(did not see confimation page of any sort)

Nevermind. I checked it again and it was just a confirmation for my Nintendo Reversible Pouch that.
shy.gif

Guys be patient. If after 7days, and there's still no email, I think that should be the time you should call Ninty.

TrevMizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered my game on the 21st and I just got a confirmation email that its being processed for shipping. Check and see if you got an email too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: