Hacking hmm wii bicked and can't get into bootmii

Kanade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all.

i tryd to hack me wii for fun. it worked nice and so. then i wanted to try the usb thing, so i installed thats stuff. but i changed my region too so i can play jpn games cuz thats was what i had on my pc. but here is my problem. i know i did everything right but after it want to reboot i only get black screen.

i ahve tryd to find a fix but i can't. i bought my wii back in 2012 in jen so its a new it was a special packed version, aka black edition whit mario kart.

but i noticed that my wii can't use the bootmii2 so now i can't get anything to work i can't get to the bootmii and try to fix it. my wii remote don't sync whit the wii either.

if anyone know how i can fix this i will be happy. and i will not try to do the same thing one more time.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If the any region changer you used installed system menu 3.2, this would probably be why your wii is bricked. If that was the case only nand programming can fix it.

Kanade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thx for the vid. i try it but it does not work.

as i said before i bouth me wii in 2021 jan. and i don't ahve bootmii2 or boot2 cuz my wii didn't support it. and my wii remote does not sycn whit me wii. so when i start up the wii the cd light flash "one" time and nothing more happend. i can push in games and take them out but i can't get any pic on the tv. there is like the wii don't send out any signal the the tv at all.

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
priiloader not sure. and use the region changer from modloader.

While I cannot help you with the unbricking, when/if you fix your Wii, to play Japanese games on a PAL or NTSC-U Wii, you do not need to do a region change with AnyRegionChanger. The options in Priiloader give you region free everything and any USB loader will then load anything.
Good luck with the Wii~

Kanade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should try the savemiifrii method with a gamecube controller.

thx will try and see if it works. maybe this bootmii2 thingy only works for older wiis and not for the new ones... so sad^^

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeh just use savemiifrii

easiest solution and easiest to do

remember to use a disc that has a higher firmware than the system itself for it to work

Kanade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm i tryd to find how ppl are useing this savemefrii but i can't find a good clip in youtube. so what do you really need for it? in softwhere and other stuffs.

Kanade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm i try but it sems i can't get it to work. i try to press all 4 at the some time but nothing happend it flash one time and thats it. like all then time^^

do i really need to take me GC contoller apart to be able to do this or?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)