hiya! this is Soldjermon! :3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Soldjermon, Feb 23, 2011.

Feb 23, 2011
  1. Soldjermon
    OP

Newcomer Soldjermon Newbie

United States
    hi! this is Soldjermon here! :3 I'm actually somewhat known around the internet. I'm usually the really friendly type of person, as long as no one hurts me, disrespects me, takes advantage of me and throws me away like I was trash.. XP then you'll see my evil side... which I know that a few of my closest friends have seen before and they do not want to see that side of me.

but anyway, I've been onto lots of video game hacking websites, and I absolutely love those places. X3 I've been hanging around on GBAtemp for a while but I've been shy to post anything; and it even took me a lot longer to just register. x-x it could be that meeting new people is really hard for me because of my anxiety of meeting new people.. *sigh* yeah, I have problems meeting new people, but I'm still nice to that new person as I can. I'm just really defensive at first of when I talk to someone I just started talking to the first time.
    when I make new friends, I don't take them for granted; as in caring, listening, showing my loving respect and will always stick around to that friend even of when that friend has problems or flaws; since because that whenever you give loving respect, they'll give you loving respect to you back. ;3
    also, it's better to have a few friends that are really caring and will stick by no matter what happens, than to have a whole ton of friends that most don't give a rat's ass about you.

usually hacking video games and their systems is actually fun for me; as well as cheating on games, but never online; because we all know of what would happen if I do cheat online.. >3>; I could get ridiculed and banned from playing online.. which I was ridiculed before of when I posted a video of my playing an online battle on Pokémon Platinum with hacked Pokémon from mine and my friends' team.. *sigh* I did that just for shits and giggles, because me and my friend thought it was just for fun.
    most people I've come across always likes to cheat on video games after they've beaten the game once without any cheating whatsoever. well, for me, I go strait to cheating even without beating the game once. o3o yeah, I know. you can bash me all you want about this, but it will not change me at all, that I always like to play outside of the rules and find some hidden and unused goodies that is hidden in the video games' coding; like the debug codes for example. it's only as of when I don't have a cheating device on a particular video game console, which would prompt me to not cheat on the video games. ;P

even though that my real, current age is 24, my learning skills; especially my speech and reading skills is not up to my age standards(still stuck in 8th grade reading and such), as well as easily misreading somethings that I should have read thoroughly; so meaning I have a reading disability as well.. I guess this is what I get for having severe ADHD( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ), which literally crippled me later in my life... *sigh*
    I'm just telling you this so you know of what my flaws are and what problems I have, not to feel pity from others. I've been through that bullshit before, I don't want to go through that again. ;P

anyway, I own a website called DMMW(Digital MegaMan World[crappy and not very creative name for a title of a website, huh?]). it's usually a MegaMan website that is the only online website that has all of the pages of the untranslated RockManX2 through RockManX5 mangas.. from what I know of. >3>; my website is not really active, but at least it's there for my own hosting of my stuff from my own computers and provide some goodies that no other MegaMan websites do.
    I also own a sub-site called Castlevania: Time Distortion; that's hosted on my main website. it's a Castlevania web comic that I was making on my own with the help of a friend. I had-to put a halt onto it because of my life had been gotten caught up with college and whatnot.
    also, I'm not advertising my websites! XP just telling you about them, that's all. don't have-to bite my head off for advertising my own websites. but! if you are curious about surfing around on my websites, the link to my websites are in my signature.

one last thing, I have my own way of typing; as in using a lot of commas in sentences, not capitalizing the first letter at the beginning of sentences, misplacing commas and periods lots of times.. those are the only ones that are actually I know of how I type in my own way.
    it's just my style of typing, and only myself can change my style; even when people tell me to correct my mistakes of typing and type correctly.. XP it's because when someone tells me that, the advice just doesn't stick and revert back to my own style; no matter how hard I try to keep that change when people tell me to change my typing.. XP

anyway.. oh jeez... is that a little much for an introduction? heh heh, sometimes I do get carried away if so.. ^^;
    see you all around! :3

- Soldjermon

P.S. before you start assuming anything gender related about me...
    MY GENDER IS FEMALE!!

I'm not joking either. ;P
    have a good day.

2. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    No offense, but I'm gonna tl;dr that.

Welcome to the temp! Things are really heating up here with games like Radiant Historia (JUST GOT RELEASE WOO) and Pokemon Black/White. Also, the 3DS...

Hope you have a good time here!

3. Memoir

Member Memoir Undeserved

United States
    Here's a brief summary. She's 24, she's got ADHD... Has a website with RockMan mangas.. Loves to hack and cheat offline.. Tried it online got ridiculed. And all around seems like a great, respectable person..

It also appears she's another pokefan? O.o [​IMG]

Welcome to the Temp Mate! ^^

4. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Hey [​IMG]
    Welcome to the Temp!
    Remember something very important, read the Rules or The Angry Bear Cavalry will be after you!
    Enjoy your stay! [​IMG]

5. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    at first i was thinking about not reading it but I read it anyways.

Welcome to the Temp. I'm game01 but it's not my real nickname, just a random name i threw at myself. You need not to be shy in this forum, as long as it doesn't break the rules.

I dunno if how "severe" your ADHD is. I believe I also have ADHD but i don't know what subtype it is. But i don't bother myself about ADHD stuff, i just enjoy myself and try to keep up with people around me. It's kinda hard but the world won't stop for me, I gotta keep up.

I like to cheat in games only when it gets too rough. I get bored when it's too hard but i also get bored when it's too easy.

I love Pokemon, it's primarily the main reason why i have arrived at the Temp. However I do not enjoy serious battles, I only want to have fun just like having a pet. But I'm not into Megaman and Castlevania.

Oh! I think i said too much, haha. It was because i like your introduction that i opened up a bit.

6. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Big introduction, but that's just fine. [​IMG]
    Yep, make sure you're aware of the rules and you should be fine.

7. haddad

Member haddad GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Welcome to temp....

8. BobTheJoeBob

Member BobTheJoeBob The most optimistic person on the temp. :)

United Kingdom
    Correct your mistakes..... NAO!

9. Soldjermon
    OP

United States
    it's ok, there's nothing wrong with talking a lot, of what's on your mind. o3o it happens with me a lot too! XD

ugh.. and yet again, carried away.. oh well.
    one last thing, I usually don't post much on message boards. but when I have an opinion on something that interests me, I would say my own opinions boldly; without trying to cross the line or offend anyone, and would tolerate almost everyone's opinions.. >3>

thank you all for welcoming me! :3 I'll definitely enjoy my stay!

- Soldjermon

10. Memoir

Member Memoir Undeserved

United States
    I deeply apologize for making the mistakes I did. I must have been really tired when I read it....... Sorry!! ^^

11. Soldjermon
    OP

United States
    don't worry about it. as long as you double-check to make sure that you have the information gathered, is processed in your mind properly and effectively. ;3
    usually when we're sleepy, our minds is in that mode of wanting to go to sleep and wouldn't process information as easily as when we're wide awake. when that happens, our minds sometimes does not collect every single word that is in a paragraph or skips an entire paragraph for example.
    so basically, we all have that of when we start to get sleepy. we all can't control it, we all can't fight it; since because that sleep is an essential part of life for all living beings on this planet. o3o
    and besides, a good sleep can help get us get re-energized for the next day. ;3

- Soldjermon