NightKry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I've hanged around here for some times now, but I've never made an intro topic for myself. Well, here it is!

Hi! My name's Katherine. Im turning 15 in three months, and I'm fluent in English, Chinese/Mandarin, Taiwanese and i"m learning Japanese. I live in Canada, but comes back to Asia every summer. I might be going to Japan as an exchange student next summer so yeah, I'll see some of you guys there. x3

Douzou yoroshiku!
bow.gif

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to Gbatemp NightKry
biggrin.gif
I can speak Farsi(Iranian),French(though not that well), VERY SMALL amount of Korean (my friends taught me),and english(language Im best at!).

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Hello, I also love learning languages. I speak Uzbek (Persianized Turkish with heavy Russian influence), limited Russian, English with a heavy accent, Chinese bad words taught by my friend
tongue.gif
. I want to learn Farsi, Russian for my next languages.

NightKry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
YAY! I got a cupcake!! =D My life is fullfilled. Wow, you guys are so smart. Personally, i wanna learn Latin.. although I guess Korean would be nice too. Maybe spanish too.. xD

S

ScuberSteve

Metis = Native Americans that... I can't find a nicer word than "bred" with Europeans.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
NightKry said:
YAY! I got a cupcake!! =D My life is fullfilled. Wow, you guys are so smart. Personally, i wanna learn Latin.. although I guess Korean would be nice too. Maybe spanish too.. xD
lol, not very useful to learn latin and well, it doesn't really sound that impressive after a while. Learn yourself some Spanish, change "-o" for "-us/um" and "-a" for ... wait, no, don't even change it. That's it, there u have ur latin. More or less.

Orillian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maktub: Your Biased, but ya Spanish and Italian have a lot of noticeable Latin influence......I wonder why?
wink.gif

dice: Nice try. But no. While there are some German speaking Metis, and many of us are French Canadian, our cultural language is Michif.
wink.gif
In truth I only speak it a little, but English and French I speak fluently.

ScuberSteve: Your short answer covers a small portion of what the Metis are, but that description you give is mainly the initial situation that gave rise to our culture. The Metis are a distinct aboriginal culture who's ancestry is comprised of both native and European blood.

O.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: