divinewind88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hello guys!

I just got my DS Lite last week and I have some questions I want to ask!

I am using R4. Whenever I click on "Multimedia" to proceed to my multimedia files, a blue screen would appear on the top screen and there will be many words scrolling down at a very fast speed. Concurrently, a black screen would appear on the touchscreen which says something like "Its your moonshl configured poroperly etc etc...". After a short moment, this two screens would disappear and my multimedia files would appear. My multimedia files can play properly. Is it normal to get the blue and black screens?

I followed the guide at http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35547 to convert my video files to the appropriate format. But I cant seem to format Real video files. What gives?

Thanks alot!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The screens happen for everyone. Newer Moonshell introduces customizable splash screen though.

About you real media problem i can't really hep you, except to say, get your files in a a real format! (pun intended)

divinewind88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ahahaa.... Mr Spartan relax!

Its not like I stick to the screen 24/7 clicking "Refresh" continuosly to see if I get any reply.

And thanks guys!

nds.gif
rocks!!!

divinewind88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh and one more thing, is there any other way to get back to the main screen from the multimedia screen other than restarting the DS Lite?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh and one more thing, is there any other way to get back to the main screen from the multimedia screen other than restarting the DS Lite?

The versions on the R4 website allow you to soft reset to the main menu - however they have not edited the newer versions. I think the latest edited one was 1.6. Well maybe you can soft reset - but I don't seem to be able to :S

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

The versions on the R4 website allow you to soft reset to the main menu - however they have not edited the newer versions. I think the latest edited one was 1.6. Well maybe you can soft reset - but I don't seem to be able to :S
there is no other way other than powering the system off and on again.

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

actually, make sure softreset is turned on (green "R" on the game select menu) and just press select in multimedia (moonshell). you can press start in the game select menu to go back to the main menu btw.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

actually, make sure softreset is turned on (green "R" on the game select menu) and just press select in multimedia (moonshell). you can press start in the game select menu to go back to the main menu btw.

Thanks, didn't realise that
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY