History homework help Dx

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Ringo619, Jan 17, 2011.

Jan 17, 2011

History homework help Dx by Ringo619 at 3:22 PM (517 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Ringo619
    OP

Member Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    So i have boring history homework and its about Germany and the questions are :
    1. Write a short note on all 3 political uprise of Germany
    2. How do you prove that all these uprise's show weakness of Wiemar republic

I so forgot all the answers to this questions if some one could tell me/give me a idea of what to write for those 2 question's and i any one know the 3 political uprise?
    period of time is 1900-45

Thanks in advance

2. monkat

Banned monkat I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.

United States
    Well this should probably be in the GBAtemp Ask section, but I guess I'll try here.

I know that there was a Nazi uprising (duh) and a Communist uprising, that ended up not succeeding.

It proves that the Weimar Republic failed because...well....no one was happy. On either end of the spectrum.

3. Ringo619
    OP

Member Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thank you! [​IMG]

4. Langin

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    If you want more info just ask, wwII is the subject of my current exam!

Well, Berlin was destroyed etc. and yeah Weimar was an small town somewhere near Berlin, the (forgotten the word something to do with politics. government?) they agreed with Versailles while the people of Germany were angry on them. So they failed because Hitler was like. Slowly build down Versailles and take my Lebensraum from the other country.

I hope this helpes a bit.

Lebensraum: Places thats stolen by the pact of Versailles(aka Uk, FR, US.) from Germany itself like parts of France, Holland etc.

Russia was a coward, they fled, Lenin took Russia to himself and made peace with Hitler.