Homebrew hiring NDS game programmer (not very much budget tho)

BEN237

Trophies
XP
Country
China
sooooooo...
I got a project for test, this is not very big project, small enough
the idea is make a sample 3d game map, a single character, and few NPC stuff in the map,
I can provide every 3d model in the game need, but I'm very very sucks at program, and the nds game maker is not really fitting in this project

so I'm looking or asking, is there have anyone who can actually program the NDS game (3d), that would be really really help me out this project
and the budget, I don't actually know about this price how to work, so feel free to talk and leave the budget limit
and I may not really check this account, so if you're brave enough to ask, here's my discord: BEN237#2533
here's all info for now, I'm very appreciate who actually read this thread and reply it, thank you very much.
mic drop

ngawung

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
helloo... ive been messing around with libnds lately...
im not really experienced with c programming.. but at least i know how its work... i havent touch the 3d rendering part yet... because my project mostly use 2d... but hey... maybe i can do some help....

BEN237

Trophies
XP
Country
China
helloo... ive been messing around with libnds lately...
im not really experienced with c programming.. but at least i know how its work... i havent touch the 3d rendering part yet... because my project mostly use 2d... but hey... maybe i can do some help....
oh geez didn't know there's really have reply, also thank this website will sent notice to my mail so I can check the message
-
well that's at least we can got for now, thank you very much for leave the commit, so about this project, yes it also need 2d parts like talking cut sence or npc dialogue, but still 3d is a big requirement, I can talk with you more on discord, see you there if you Interested in, BEN237#2533
thanks for reply and information again

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    wiiuepiccpu @ wiiuepiccpu: thats it