Translation Higurashi ENX - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou English Translation Mod

Abiseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just finished all arcs, with 100% done in scenario chart, but I am still lacking 5cgs, 3 tips, 1 soundtrack and 1 opening.
I can send more screens, but for example I don't have 3 last cgs in picture gallery and last opening.

Does anyone know how to unlock them, or are they related to untranslated tips or oyashiro quiz?
ss.jpg

Last edited by Abiseth,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1 opening.
I have all of them unlocked.
I'm aware of issues if you are playing using scenario chart. Some things are not unlocking then.
If you have used it somewhere, start this chapter from the beginning using chapter menu and play it to the end.
And did you play afterparties? Scenario chart completion doesn't show if you have played everything, but if you unlocked every chapter.

Last edited by masagrator,

wluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just finished all arcs, with 100% done in scenario chart, but I am still lacking 5cgs, 3 tips, 1 soundtrack and 1 opening.
I can send more screens, but for example I don't have 3 last cgs in picture gallery and last opening.

Does anyone know how to unlock them, or are they related to untranslated tips or oyashiro quiz?
View attachment 289649
Could you upload your save file?

Abiseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have all of them unlocked.
I'm aware of issues if you are playing using scenario chart. Some things are not unlocking then.
If you have used it somewhere, start this chapter from the beginning using chapter menu and play it to the end.
And did you play afterparties? Scenario chart completion doesn't show if you have played everything, but if you unlocked every chapter.
After I completed the game I had few choices in Yoigoshi, Miotsukushi and Mion & Satoko's routes not done, so I chosed them, but it changed nothing.
And I also played untranslated Hirukowashi.

Could you upload your save file?
I am sorry that I wasn't responding, here's your save.
Please, let me know if you figure something out regarding unlocking things.

Attachments

• SAVEDATA.zip
    101.2 KB · Views: 78

bladee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this! I've been playing through the games for the first time on this port. After finishing Tatarigoroshi, I can't seem to find the start to Himatsubushi. I ended up on Someutsushi, but I only really want to play the core arcs. Do you have to play the arcs in a certain order, or is there some prerequisite to unlocking Himatsubushi? If you know of any Japanese route guide that I could just google translate my way through, that would also be greatly appreciated.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You cannot ignore any chapter in order to unlock all of them. That is the nature of console release. So to unlock Hima you must finish Some first.

ComZ1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry im German: Ich habe eine Switch Lite muß ich einen hwsky Lite einbauen oder über haubt die Konsole Hacken oder kann man die Datei in einer Digitalversion des Spiels am PC oder Handy auch so bearbeiten und oder die Mod hinzufügen so daß sie läuft möglist genau und simple für Anfänger bitte Danke im voraus 😀.

ComZ1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry im German: Ich habe eine Switch Lite muss ich einen hwsky Lite einbauen oder über haubt die Konsole hacken oder kann man die Datei in einer Digitalversion des Spiels am PC oder Handy auch so bearbeiten und oder die Mod hinzufügen, damit sie wen möglich läuft, genau und einfach für Anfänger bitte Danke im Voraus 😀.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry im German: Ich habe eine Switch Lite muss ich einen hwsky Lite einbauen oder über haubt die Konsole hacken oder kann man die Datei in einer Digitalversion des Spiels am PC oder Handy auch so bearbeiten und oder die Mod hinzufügen, damit sie wen möglich läuft, genau und einfach für Anfänger bitte Danke im Voraus 😀.
Modchip is required in your case. No other way.

And English is required on this site

Reactions: HalfScoper

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you planning on updating this mod when Rei comes out next month?
As I don't want to get on bad side of mangagamer (and getting DMCA in result), I will wait 6 months after release of Rei on Steam before porting translation of Saikoroshi and Batsukoishi. Hirukowashi on consoles has half of content different than PC version, so I'm waiting for 07th mod to translate it

Arthas91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
HI, I am playing Higurashi with eng patch. i finished chap 1 (Onikakushi) and the game pushed me to main menu after saving. how do i start chap 2 (Watanagashi). I am unable to find it in Scenario Chart and start game . What am i doing wrong?

when i press Start it shows me only police report (option 1) unlocked and inside only Common Route, Prologue and Onikakushi unlocked, no Watanagashi

Arthas91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Because you need to go through Common Route again to unlock it.
After finishing Onikakushi Common Route will now have unlocked choices.
Thank you for the reply and many more thanks for your awesome work on the patch.

Is there a guide out there for repeating routes? I found the linear chapter guides but nothing that says go back to repeat stuff. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by Arthas91,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thank you for the reply and many more thanks for your awesome work on the patch.

Is there a guide out there for repeating routes? I found the linear chapter guides but nothing that says go back to repeat stuff. Any help is appreciated.
There is no English one. Dunno about Japanese.

For first book you can enable hints in settings. You will then get hints next to only important choices that will move you to shown chapters if chosen

But there is also an issue where you can't get Meakashi and Himatsubushi bad ends (?) and Yoigoshi true end if you won't go past through correct scenes in Common Route. So check whole Common Route so you won't get stuck in next books.

Reactions: Arthas91

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)