Translation Higurashi ENX - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou English Translation Mod

Abiseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just finished all arcs, with 100% done in scenario chart, but I am still lacking 5cgs, 3 tips, 1 soundtrack and 1 opening.
I can send more screens, but for example I don't have 3 last cgs in picture gallery and last opening.

Does anyone know how to unlock them, or are they related to untranslated tips or oyashiro quiz?
ss.jpg

Last edited by Abiseth,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1 opening.
I have all of them unlocked.
I'm aware of issues if you are playing using scenario chart. Some things are not unlocking then.
If you have used it somewhere, start this chapter from the beginning using chapter menu and play it to the end.
And did you play afterparties? Scenario chart completion doesn't show if you have played everything, but if you unlocked every chapter.

Last edited by masagrator,

wluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just finished all arcs, with 100% done in scenario chart, but I am still lacking 5cgs, 3 tips, 1 soundtrack and 1 opening.
I can send more screens, but for example I don't have 3 last cgs in picture gallery and last opening.

Does anyone know how to unlock them, or are they related to untranslated tips or oyashiro quiz?
View attachment 289649
Could you upload your save file?

Abiseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have all of them unlocked.
I'm aware of issues if you are playing using scenario chart. Some things are not unlocking then.
If you have used it somewhere, start this chapter from the beginning using chapter menu and play it to the end.
And did you play afterparties? Scenario chart completion doesn't show if you have played everything, but if you unlocked every chapter.
After I completed the game I had few choices in Yoigoshi, Miotsukushi and Mion & Satoko's routes not done, so I chosed them, but it changed nothing.
And I also played untranslated Hirukowashi.

Could you upload your save file?
I am sorry that I wasn't responding, here's your save.
Please, let me know if you figure something out regarding unlocking things.

Attachments

• SAVEDATA.zip
    101.2 KB · Views: 3
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://piunikaweb.com/2022/01/15/nvidia-shield-tv-plex-and-other-apps-not-working-after-android-...