Highlight REALLY new releases

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by RolandGilead, Aug 8, 2004.

1. RolandGilead
    OP

RolandGilead Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2004
    Hi!
    Everytime I look @ the release list I wonder if the game is a new one or if its just a translation of an older game.
    e.g. I didnt knew that Porsche Unleashed was released the first time months ago in European version.

Is it possible that you could make a small sign, a small "new" or sth onto releases which are "premieres"?

2. janer

janer Newbie

very good idea.. i also was wondering about porsche..

3. OPP

OPP GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2004
    United States
    That is a good idea but sometimes they edit games and they are diffferent for instance the Japanesse version of astro boy is much different from the U version of it.

4. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    I suggest just Having either (E), (U) or (J) next to them. Doesn't matter if they're just exact versions of their imported counter-part, it'll just mean that that game is now available in X Country.

5. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    But isn't that what we already do? 0_o

6. Dragons Master

Dragons Master Advanced Member

Oct 26, 2002
    Iceland
    Karmiel
    lol that is what you already do and that suggestion is pretty good after all in the vast majority of cases a certain game is just a duplicate of the other one with extra languages - I only suggest it to be made with E and U releases because if a game comes out in japanese and then a U version comes out i reckon most people will look at the U version as brand new since the J one says ABSOLUTLY SHIT to 'em [​IMG]

7. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    [​IMG]

Seriously we dont need something like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice