Hacking High Pitched Ring on ALL Wii Sounds

packerpride17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched to a New Wii, and with Priiloader, and Bootmii as an IOS. After installing the RawkSD patcher, I continued to install the Rock Band Wads to regain my old collection of DLC.

Everything worked great.

Today, when I used the Beatles Wad, I got a high pitch shrill to everything I hear. I tried the Priiloader hacks of blocking sounds to no avail. Really need help as it is unbearable...

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm hearing that, just I haven't installed the Beatles Wad. The only actual Wad I've manually installed is the redirector for USB Loader GX. I don't remember when it started, and I haven't installed anything weird on my Wii.

packerpride17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll update it, but I believe I have the latest version. Even without Priiloader installed (did a backup which removed it) I still hear it.

vexing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this happens to me sometimes too... i haven't tried to figure out a pattern to when it happens and when it doesn't, but generally a restart fixes it.
i'm pretty sure i have latest priiloader, and it's set to autoboot system menu.

packerpride17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I did a NAND Backup prior to installing the Wad and all is fine. Just won't be getting my Beatles DLC back it seems. I'll survive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol