Hide files/foldors and make only .nds games appear in ds_game?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by haddad, Aug 27, 2010.

1. haddad
    OP

Member haddad GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    After u go to ds_game on ur ds2 to play nds file's, is it posible to set it up so only .nds file's can be seen? Cuz on the acekard 2i, it is possible and all u do is open up the globalsettings file, and edit where it says

So u add the foldor's that u want to hide, and then u cant see it anymore on the acekard.

Can u do the same thing for the ds_game function on the ds2? I downloaded the latest OS for ds2 and I opended up their globalsettings file but it dident have "hiddenFileNames" in the list. IS it addable to the list so u can hide stuff that u dont wnt to be seen?

Any help? Please?

2. VatoLoco

Member VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

United States
    not on dstwo, yet. you should request it at the supercard forums.
    atm if you want to hide files on dstwo you need to use yer pc.

on the file/folder you want hidden: right click -> properties -> attributes = hidden (ok, apply changes to this file only)

on the DS side, DSOrganize has the ability to hide files and folders:

in DSOs home screen, click 'configuration', make sure that 'show hidden files = yes', then you can go through your file list and click 'X' to toggle them hidden or not.
    when yer done you can set back the 'show hidden files = no'

3. haddad
    OP

Member haddad GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    So if I do that first thing u mentioned, only the games will be viewable?

---EDIT---

It worked, but lets say I hide all the foldors/files except nds game, when I go on my gba emulation, can I specifically also hide what I want? Or does it have to have that feature like the acekard does?