Hacking Hidden channels

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my wii hacking friend next door mentioned hidden channels and he didn't answer my questions! So maybe GBAtemp can help!
smile.gif
#1 Why do they exsist? #2 Do they have special uses? and #3 How do i run them? please
lecture.gif
me!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) They exist for several reasons. DVDx is a hidden channel, hidden because it has no function on its own, its only used by others. The EULA is a hidden channel, because its only needed when you first start the Wii. And now WiiCrazy has created a program to make hidden channels for use with his Crazy Intro preloader app, because they are legal whereas ones with banners cannot be legally redistributed and its hard to make them legally.

2)Yes they have special uses. DVDx allows DVDs to be played, HideandSeek channels (WiiCrazy's hidden channels) allow legal shortcuts for use with Crazy Intro

3)Currently the only way to run them is Crazy Intro. But DVDx probably shouldnt be run (dont know what will happen), and EULA, again dont know what will happen if it is run, but it would probably be OK. he only ones you'd want to run are HideandSeek ones, which can be launched by Crazy Intro. Currently no other channel loaders have hidden channel compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Always is online.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Pretty much.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage like I said.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't...