hid-mitm-plus - a hid-mitm fork to allow the Switch to be playable through Parsec or Steam Remote

Warning: Obsolete sysmodule, use sys-hidplus instead: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sys-hidplus-a-brand-new-sysmodule-that-allows-you-to-emulate-gamepads-over-the-network-for-parsec.576327/

hid-mitm-plus: a hid-mitm fork to allow the Nintendo Switch to be playable through Parsec or Steam Remote Play

hid-mitm-plus is a hid-mitm (by jakibaki) fork that allows for up to 4 controllers (and in the future 8) to be used on a Nintendo Switch from a PC using the network. The purpose for this is to allow the Nintendo Switch to be playable through services such as Parsec (tested and working!) or Steam Remote Play Together (if you somehow manage to and I would love to hear an explanation)
Currently, this sysmodule is still a WIP with a pre-release available as a lot of optimizations and testing must be made.
More details are available on the github repository and any kind of feedback is welcomed!

2020040903590600-1E95E5926F1CB99A87326D927F27B47E.jpg

Requirements:
Instructions:
  1. Extract the pre-release zip file and copy the atmosphere folder to your microSD card
  2. Insert the microSD card to your Nintendo Switch and turn it on
  3. Go to Settings > Internet and write down somewhere the IP Address, you'll need it
  4. Open Command Prompt and go to the folder where you extracted the hid-mitm-plus pre-release
  5. Execute "py -3 -m pip install inputs"
  6. Execute "python3 input_pc.py [IP ADDRESS]", replacing [IP ADDRESS] with the IP that appears on the Switch Internet Settings
  7. If you have a controller connected, now the switch should detect it!
Links:

Last edited by nachuz,

danisrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SYSDVR that sworks with parsec is using USB or WIFI?

Instaled this and bugged my switch, just stays on nintendo switch logo trying to reach atmosphere?
How can I fix it?
Atmosphere latest version

Last edited by danisrk,

danisrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SYSDVR that sworks with parsec is using USB or WIFI?

Instaled this and bugged my switch, just stays on nintendo switch logo trying to reach atmosphere?
How can I fix it?
Atmosphere latest version
If anyone have this problem just delete the atmosphere folder and put the new GOMANX version instead. Something on the module of this hid is bugging atmosphere boot.
Remember DO NOT USE nxmtp to delete atmosphere or it will bug!

Reactions: IceBear22999

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too