Hibern's WiiFlow Boxart download problems...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sidishere, Jul 1, 2009.

Jul 1, 2009
  1. sidishere
    OP

Member sidishere GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I have CIOS36 rev10.
    system 3.3E
    Everytime i click download covers it some up with stack dump and code dump.
    I tried putting the covers manually onto my sd card. But they look blurry and dont fit in wiiflow.
    Any ideas why im getting errors while trying to download covers?

2. sidishere
    OP

Member sidishere GBAtemp Regular

Australia
  3. Det1re

Member Det1re det1re.de

Germany
    This is because wiiboxart.com, the website where WiiFlow get's his covers is encountering problems. Nevertheless you should be able to add covers by hand.

4. m00k

Newcomer m00k Advanced Member

United States
    correction

you have to make a mandatory Donation (a fee) in order to use his site through any usbloader or batch download to zip

5. imapterodactyl

Member imapterodactyl GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This won't help. Hibern's loader still points to theotherzone.com, and won't find the covers. And even if you donated, the loader wouldn't have a way to enter the user/pass. So for now, until the next release anyway, covers have to be installed by hand.

6. imapterodactyl

Member imapterodactyl GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't know why you get a code dump. That shouldn't happen even if the loader can't find the site. Are your Wifi settings on your Wii set up properly? Perhaps if you're using the LAN adapter it will code dump (not sure about that). Also, be sure to be using beta2. Look through Hibern's posts to find it (it's NOT on page 1).

Anyway, regarding installing covers manually. FRONT covers go in wiiflow/covers. FULL covers (front, back, and spine) are the ONLY covers that go in wiiflow/boxcovers. If you have any front covers in wiiflow/boxcovers, it will stretch the front cover to fit over the whole box. Also, the "3D" covers for GX look like crap in wiiflow. If using only front covers, you need the regular ones. All of these things are available for free at wiiboxart.com.

Also, covers do NOT need to be resized. Wiiflow can handle any cover size under 1024x1024 (it will resize them on it's own).

FINALLY: Wrong section. This should be in the USB Loaders section.