Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Crayaine, May 30, 2004.

Hi

by Crayaine May 30, 2004 at 3:40 PM 1,434 Views 6 replies
  1. Crayaine
    OP

Crayaine Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2004
    Hello, my name is Crayaine and I have only just joined GBATemp. It looks and seems like a very nice community, which I hope to become a part of. I enjoy playing my GameCube, PS2 and GBA SP, but I don't own a flashcart so I have to buy my games. Well, if you need/want any more infomation, just ask. [​IMG]

2. Majink

Majink Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2004
    Scotland
    Welcome to the board Crayaine! hope you have a nice stay here and make sure to join in on all the discussions that take place [​IMG]
    see ya!

3. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    Welcome to GBAtemp, Crayaine!

4. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    Hey don't worry I don't own a flash cart *yes I know shame on me* but it doesn't mean that you'll loose out on the gaming experience. Errm read the rules etc and have a good time.

5. Luse

Luse Now with more MOOSE!!!

Banned
    Nov 5, 2002
    Scotland
    Crayaine welcome to Hotel GBAtemp, have fun and don't jump on your bed, you might fall out of a window like the last new guy...

6. Opium

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2002
    Australia
    ahh true, but the pool is situated just outside his window. I've known many a member to jump from their room window into the pool. It scared the living bajesus out of me when myke did a cannonball right next to me in the pool......he just dropped right out of the sky [​IMG]

7. Crayaine
    OP

Crayaine Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2004
    I'm sorry my reply is late, I'm not feeling too well lately. My throat is painful, it hurts to swallow. [​IMG] Anyway, thank you for all your replys, it was very nice of you all. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice