hi to all

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
my name is narayan, nice to meet you to.
later you may see firefox_7 warning you about catboy's angry bear cavalry, and you'll see catboy warn you to read the rules, and i'm not sure but you may see rydian(yelling). and zorua.

are you a girl?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
later you may see firefox_7 warning you about catboy's angry bear cavalry, and you'll see catboy warn you to read the rules, and i'm not sure but you may see rydian(yelling). and zorua.

are you a girl?
Other way around. Catboy's the Angry Bear Cavalry Officer.

Anyway, welcome!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
machomuu said:
Narayan said:

are you a girl?
Other way around. Catboy's the Angry Bear Cavalry Officer.

Anyway, welcome!

i mean "you may see firefox_7 warning you about catboy's angry bear cavalry, and you'll see catboy threathen you to read the rules using the angry bear cavalry." okay that's better.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Narayan said:

are you a girl?
I expected to see that kind of post!
laugh.gif
When did you turned into a girl, Narayan?
unsure.gif

Anyways, Hello and welcome to the Temp! The name's FiReFoX_7 from Philippines. Click this to read the rules --> Forum Rules
Be sure to read the rules or Catboy's Angry Bear Cavalry will eat you alive. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun, newbie!
yay.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
FiReFoX_7 said:
When did you turned into a girl, Narayan?
unsure.gif
i want to act like a girl for the meantime.

it'll help me in some ideas. because i made a character that pretended to be a girl(reconstructed his body, kinda like shapeshift) but still a straight guy. that person just want to see the world in a different view.

but i think it might not work if i do this like this. maybe go into a different forum as girl.
unsure.gif
ahh. i'll be back to be a boy again here.

Z

Zorua

O hai!
Read the rules or the Happy Unicorn Brigade will follow you!
mad.gif

That's all.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mabilouz said:
Narayan said:
mabilouz said:
Hallo, I'm a real girl.
smile.gif
a beast demands proof.
Look back through my postings (if you are bored enough). That is all you are getting.
smile.gif
I don't need to prove anything.
tongue.gif
lawl, we went off topic here... You know, girls do drive people (Narayan, you know it) crazy.. I guess.. Well at least every time a girl introduces herself, its being loaded with people going off topic, and asking if they are real girls...

So back on topic: Hello ella, welcome to tha temp. You only need to see rydian shouting, now that zorua has introduced his confused unicorns and the Catboy introduced his cavalry.. Enjoy tha stay

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
boktor666 said:
girls do drive people (Narayan, you know it) crazy..

ahh, sorry but i take pride in my crazyness. and this is nowhere near me being crazy. this is me being "playful".

QUOTE(mabilouz @ May 20 2011, 09:40 PM) Look back through my postings (if you are bored enough). That is all you are getting.
smile.gif
I don't need to prove anything because I'm the real deal.
tongue.gif
ahh, i don't want to. i'm still reading something.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I'm the panda. You can hug me if you feel lonely.

And the Angry Bear Cavalry is getting boring because of everybody warning about it. Catboy should be the only one posting about it >:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?