Hi to all geeks of all types and all levels and all countrys..Just want to say hi.

OutBackMother

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, Just want to say hi to the community on here. This seems to be the place to get what many dont have.Across the board knowledge in one place...Well in short my prime field is pc,s but i have been avoiding the games consul world for some years.I have a ps2 which is a collection so modding it and so fourth has never been a thought but kind of become a focused addiction lolol tuned for rare certain game types of course.

Pc,s well i have been in a famous pc mag and site some years ago for off the wall innovation and modding back in the day.Thermal and watercooling worship is my 2nd religion lolol and building pc,s that dont need a deep pocket to get the best from and can still do what you need.

Altough much of the pc world is changing and so is the expence its still big part of my life.I now own 3 wii,s cheaper than a dvd player and you get games so i am stepping into a world i know nothing about much anyhow.For those in a postion to AID the hacking soft modding of my Wii.

It is currently on 4.3e software and i havemanaged to Letterbomb it and have the bubbles on the Homebrew channel. That is as far as i am the rest is going to be a learning curve so any direction and links will be greatly recieved. I have some apps etc wiimc but yet to install. I Also i hope i may be able to help those in the world of PC,s who may need help advice or even just random questions when i am around..Great site and seems like a kool community on here :)~

OutBackMother

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi well in the pc world there seems to be. So i thought i would not exclude anyone, many moons ago i learnt we are all geeks to someone who is less educated/experianced in a particular field esp in this area.But yes a geek imo is someone who can tear it apart rebuild and yes modify or wish to know more than just switch it on at the wall..ie how many people just leave windows as it comes?if you tweek the hell of windows ten even if using copied scripts in shell you are to a point a geek i would say. So whats you field of interest?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Leave windows as it comes?

XP. Definitely not.
7... I might disable sounds.
10... at first I did little but then I figured out how bad it actually was and how much better it could be if you disabled the nonsense.

My interests? Games. Hence the game site.
Though less silly remark I guess would be ROM hacking, don't mind electronics, don't mind woodwork, metalwork I enjoy... if it exists I will pull it apart and figure out how it works, possibly before fixing it or turning it into something else. Fairly popular activity around here really.

OutBackMother

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Glad to hear i am not the only one who does those things lolol...windows 10 is a headache but getting there.What,s going to be the best way to get help on my Wii? Being blunt i do not want to "p" people off by putting stuff in the wrong area, and i never have been into the thread chat forum thing ever, But i will say 1 thing, i like the site and and its going to take a while to find my way around, i have some cracking games and i am willing providing i am educated how to do it to share should we say, its just knowing the method....for those whom are into vampire stuff etc, and related games i may have the odd one of interest.

In the mean time i need to put my story/case file up for Assistance and see what happens. I do not really have net much and i had heard some one had issues with a bug from dark mod or something like that..read on another site whilst searching for a good site shall we say.Now 1st how do i save threads/certain links on here which do not have to be bookmarks attached to my browser etc.....Cheers for the reply btw nice to know what others are into..

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the temp o/

But yeah I guess there are levels, I generally heavily customize windows and my registry to meet my needs,. Except for Windows 10, so far I've been lucky and nothing has gone bad (except a dumb memory leak caused by my Ethernet software)

I modded most of my consoles except my ps4 and switch (yet).

But nonetheless welcome

Reactions: OutBackMother

OutBackMother

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey hi ya and thanks its kool to be here tbh many forums i tried are full of arrogant who do not give newbies a chance and we all start at the bottom at some point. For me i love helping those who want to learn as i did..Engineering's in the blood and patience well for me came with age lol... Durelle HEY GOT TO ASK IS THAT NOT AND ITS NOT MEANT IN insult, is it Durelle they real tech dude in blade runner? cracking film? Wow your in Canada Awesome Powder heaven..where did i go wrong.... kool i am working on the registry so to speak via command prompt, but tbh not my strong point, tried it at uni and messed up, but i went to try get a grade for hardware and was a waste as 80% was JAVA.. but did learn some things related to Design stuff so not so bad. I am a hard core modder of water cooling and Worshipper of that ability and just thrive on certain things esp doing what some say cannot be done.
.ie pelt GPU,s to -50 with a 226watt pelt and clock the pants out them..Back in the day before LN2...for me retro is so kool & my ps2 copes with most ps1 so is just a case for getting my games on usb etc so i do not get disc damage/Shatter as they do.Winters knocking at the door so for me Time is one thing then i will have much off...Not much else to do apart from learn software i need to re-educate on of a design nature shall we say and get my Wii,s sorted bout 3 in a charity shop cheap £15 with a board and 2 controller work out @£30....

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey hi ya and thanks its kool to be here tbh many forums i tried are full of arrogant who do not give newbies a chance and we all start at the bottom at some point. For me i love helping those who want to learn as i did..Engineering's in the blood and patience well for me came with age lol... Durelle HEY GOT TO ASK IS THAT NOT AND ITS NOT MEANT IN insult, is it Durelle they real tech dude in blade runner? cracking film? Wow your in Canada Awesome Powder heaven..where did i go wrong.... kool i am working on the registry so to speak via command prompt, but tbh not my strong point, tried it at uni and messed up, but i went to try get a grade for hardware and was a waste as 80% was JAVA.. but did learn some things related to Design stuff so not so bad. I am a hard core modder of water cooling and Worshipper of that ability and just thrive on certain things esp doing what some say cannot be done.
.ie pelt GPU,s to -50 with a 226watt pelt and clock the pants out them..Back in the day before LN2...for me retro is so kool & my ps2 copes with most ps1 so is just a case for getting my games on usb etc so i do not get disc damage/Shatter as they do.Winters knocking at the door so for me Time is one thing then i will have much off...Not much else to do apart from learn software i need to re-educate on of a design nature shall we say and get my Wii,s sorted bout 3 in a charity shop cheap £15 with a board and 2 controller work out @£30....
Lol, I never seen blade runner, Durelle is actually my family name. Making me feel old lol , I took graphic design in college 10 years ago, and I know a little web coding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM