Hi there! My name's Liezah

Liezah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm new to GBAtemp.. but I've actually googled a lot of stuff that I didn't know and it almost always took me to this website! So... I made an account!

Anyways, I play a lot of games and owned a bunch of systems ranging from the Gameboys, DS, DSi, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, Xbox360, Ps2, PS3 and PC. But nowadays, I'm usually playing on XBL.. mainly FPS like MW2 and BO. But I play RPGs like Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata. Oh and I have urges to play handhelds so my DS gets used for 3 months straight.

I used to be a forum junkie in my old MMO's server forums.. so I hope I'd be active here.
And like I said.. I like GBAtemp because I can pretty much search up stuff that I don't understand :3

Oh and I'm what you call a borderline Otaku!
biggrin.gif
I draw Anime too :3

Alrighty, Thanks for reading my post! :3
rofl.gif

PS. I can't seem to upload pics even though they are within the upload limit.. >_

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to the temp!
Names merits (just call me FarmerFaz
biggrin.gif
). Im sure you will get used to this community (unless you troll alot, hopefully you wont!).
Also, beware the angry bear cavalry...

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome, we hope (well i do anyway) that you enjoy your stay and like MeritsAlone said, beware the angry bear calvary...

BTW how do you pronounce Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello and welcome
smile.gif

Wizzerzak said:
Welcome, we hope (well i do anyway) that you enjoy your stay and like MeritsAlone said, beware the angry bear calvary...

BTW how do you pronounce Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu?

You pronounce it like "Yo! rosh ku Oh? ne gai chi mass" rosh like the name Ross with a slur, gai with an open a (not as in gay), same with mass (like in master)
Edit: if my description wasn't enough: [youtube]KUAe7CpVuZw[/youtube]

Liezah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Everyone! :3 Lol I feel so welcomed! Oh and Isaac is right for the pronunciation of Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu, Wizzerak. And TheViolentOne, I am a girl so "Sister" is more appropriate ne? but either way.. I don't drink
tongue.gif
Lol! And the Angry Bear Cavalry.. I am getting chills just having to read that.. I will do my very best to avoid them no?
closedeyes.gif
And I will try to be active since I do gain knowledge and stuff from this forum! :3

Matta ne!

(Lol btw I'm not Japanese.. I'm taking classes for it and I thought I'd start using what I learned here :3)

Liezah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Densestu9000.. lol can I exploit that privilege into getting some help with my Japanese homework?

And Rydian.. at first I was like..
dry.gif
then I
rofl.gif
.. I don't know why your post seemed so funny to me. Ahaha

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Liezah said:
Thanks Densestu9000.. lol can I exploit that privilege into getting some help with my Japanese homework?

And Rydian.. at first I was like..
dry.gif
then I
rofl.gif
.. I don't know why your post seemed so funny to me. Ahaha
Absolutely!
biggrin.gif

Well, I can help you with it--I'd rather you actually learn the material. Maybe you'll get good enough to help with translating around here!

And if you do want to get into translating, I suggest you take a look at Rydian's Super Awesome™ Guide To ROM Hacking/Translating. Learn everything you can from it.

And then don't do any of it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.