Hope to see you all around.

PandaMeister.

PandaMeister

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's no problem. Your sig will pretty much say it all. Speaking of that, you have an R4 card. Interesting.
Yeah, indeed I have an R4 :D.. I've joined this forum with the intention to find a cool project to work on with my r4 but not sure what to do yet. By the way is there anyway to get rid of the 300 sec post cooldown? Saw a couple of intresting things already but got prevented to reply to all of them..

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, indeed I have an R4 :D.. I've joined this forum with the intention to find a cool project to work on with my r4 but not sure what to do yet. By the way is there anyway to get rid of the 300 sec post cooldown? Saw a couple of intresting things already but got prevented to reply to all of them..
I don't have that cooldown, so I'd assume it goes away as you post more.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome, and iirc, it goes away at the 100 post, you also got access to the Trade area.

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Cool; but when I joined I don't recall there being a 300sec cool down. That seems a bit too much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1