• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,180
  • Replies 5
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
I have just setup a Wii with homebrew to revive the good times, and GBAtemp helped me. I just joined and wanted to say hello. One thing for sure is I am a noob at some popular games. I played my first round of MKwii earlier and didn't even know at first to use the wiimote as a steering wheel. I sat there dead still at the starting line as everyone sped off. But I hope to one day become a worthy foe so look out. I'll be posting my friend codes so check em out if you want. My other activities are coding and... :unsure:

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just setup a Wii with homebrew to revive the good times, and GBAtemp helped me. I just joined and wanted to say hello. One thing for sure is I am a noob at some popular games. I played my first round of MKwii earlier and didn't even know at first to use the wiimote as a steering wheel. I sat there dead still at the starting line as everyone sped off. But I hope to one day become a worthy foe so look out. I'll be posting my friend codes so check em out if you want. My other activities are coding and... :unsure:
There are lots of different ways to play Mario Kart Wii. If you use the nunchuk plugged into wii remote, for example, you don't have to use the Wii remote to steer. In addition, online play and friend codes for the Wii shutdown ages ago.

D

Deleted User

OP
There are lots of different ways to play Mario Kart Wii. If you use the nunchuk plugged into wii remote, for example, you don't have to use the Wii remote to steer. In addition, online play and friend codes for the Wii shutdown ages ago.

Online gaming / messaging with a Wii is still possible via riiconnect24 and wiimmfi

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
1%20(14).gif

Welcome to Gbatemp

MKwii is a very good game, both for young and old
3%20(2).gif

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1