Hi. (No imagination.)

Kyatto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
So... Yeah, Hi, im new here, mi name is Kyatto... And, i think is all you had to know...?
Well, the most “advance” console i have is a 2DS and a DS (the DS with a flashcard obviously) and, yes, i can’t buy a decent console, so thats all, i hack my 2DS and use flashcards.
So, yeah, i want to be a part of this community.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Yeah, Hi, im new here, mi name is Kyatto... And, i think is all you had to know...?
Well, the most “advance” console i have is a 2DS and a DS (the DS with a flashcard obviously) and, yes, i can’t buy a decent console, so thats all, i hack my 2DS and use flashcards.
3ds/2ds line is a great place to start! lotsa great games
3ds.guide if you're looking into modding it is the best site
welcome to the temp!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Aplier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have more recent consoles but still am in love with my GBA roms, the retro feel and nostalgic music is awesome. I hope you enjoy sticking with the DS line just as much!

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

Welcome, I usually don't do this sort of thing. But your title and post is really amusing, you'll fit right in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night