OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! I have been an anon reader for about 6mo. and I have posted like twice, so I figure now's the time to ::Properly:: introduce myself! This board has been very informative to myself and you guys know about just about EVERYTHING!
biggrin.gif
Just wanted to say hi and I LOVE my GBA SP! Go gbatemp!
cool.gif

-out

EDIT: 7th-8th post
rolleyes.gif

Xanthious

Scratch & Sniff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's always nice when a lurker becomes a poster
Aint that the truth. I was a lurker for months before I dropped my first post. I still dont post all that much but I love this place. And the people here for the most part are great. Anywho welcome to Hotel GBATemp. Where hourly rates are not only available they're encouraged. . . . . .
wink.gif

OFF TOPIC. . .

Anyone know whatever became of Saria? She just vanished into thin air a few months back.

outuvitt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whoa... KiVan (stares at badge), I'm not worthy! (bows down). Yes, I still lurk here and there, but when I'm not reading thru threse forums and studying (off-on), I am playing Shining Force! Yeah! Just tryin to make my characters too-uberr. But thanks for the welcome peoples! ( KiVan, aj1288, Opium, and Dragonlord).
biggrin.gif
Now where's the restroom?
blink.gif

-out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol