Hi I'm a human!

Azurill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say this because I found the captcha for signing up to be really funny (which is a woman? I almost couldn't tell until I stared at it for a while). Anywho! I figure this is a good place to say hello, tell you a bit about myself, and why I'm here!

I recently discovered this forum about 6 months ago. I lurked a lot to learn new information about hacking an homebrew. I really appreciate all the help people have unknowningly given me through so many well-written guides.

My interest in hacking is almost purely for the sake of save data backup. So many games these days seem to have locked saves, and I kinda understand that for some games, but losing your hours spent into game sucks, so I learned how to preserve my Smash Bros Brawl save thanks to this forum's Wii tutorials!

I work as a software engineer, so maybe my ability to code will be useful at some point down the line. Hacking isn't my area of expertise though, so I will probably still be a bit noobish when it comes to the subject matter.

My intro was a bit more long-winded than I expected, but thanks if you read all of it!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seen your facebook before. Is this you?

azurill.jpg

Azurill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh? I don't use facebook...

Or was that a joke? ^^; I'm not sure if there actually exists someone on Facebook that goes around masquerading as an Azurill.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay