Hi, I need the old roblox studio template.

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need the old template from like 2007 with the house that people that make the admin houses use.
K thx.

This is serious tho, I want the old templates from the 2007 type studio. Here i'll link a video of the template I want.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that world template was around from late 2009 to mid 2010, and it seem the client you are running in this video is from early 2011 to mid 2013. There isn't any way to get the old worlds unless you have an account that still has that default world saved, or you use a site like Nobelium, Finobe, or the now dead Graphictoria.

D

Deleted-394630

that world template was around from late 2009 to mid 2010, and it seem the client you are running in this video is from early 2011 to mid 2013. There isn't any way to get the old worlds unless you have an account that still has that default world saved, or you use a site like Nobelium, Finobe, or the now dead Graphictoria.
Was Graphictoria really a virus in the end?

4nanym005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't get that theme. If you wanted either Team Deathmatch or Free-for-All templates then those were merged. You can still get the original Team Deathmatch / FFA templates on the Templates account but i don't think you can get the one you want anymore unless you have an old account

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs