Hi, I am new

natas_667

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello all, I am new here and a little lost so far. I will get to know my way around with time but any help you all can give me would be great (Like where is the DownLoad section?). I am shure I will enjoy this site alot and thanks for the help.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, what a surprise, a noobie who didn't bother to read the rules. If you had taken the time to check the RULES, you would know that this forum does not contain any roms. Now, if you need help with something else, help might be given.

Xanthious

Scratch & Sniff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The download section ? ! ? You must first learn the secret handshake. Then after you have perfected all 78952 parts of said handshake you must then write an essay of no less than 67 pages as to why YOU are worthy of gaining access to the download section and then submit this essay via PM to each and every member of GBATemp. Then at our next biyearly meeting we (the members of GBATemp) will take a vote as to weather or not to allow you access to our precious downloads. Then and only then will you be allowed access to the downloads.. ... ... ...

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
The download section ? ! ? You must first learn the secret handshake. Then after you have perfected all 78952 parts of said handshake you must then write an essay of no less than 67 pages as to why YOU are worthy of gaining access to the download section and then submit this essay via PM to each and every member of GBATemp. Then at our next biyearly meeting we (the members of GBATemp) will take a vote as to weather or not to allow you access to our precious downloads. Then and only then will you be allowed access to the downloads.. ... ... ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw... welcome
tongue.gif

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
hello all, I am new here and a little lost so far. I will get to know my way around with time but any help you all can give me would be great (Like where is the DownLoad section?). I am shure I will enjoy this site alot and thanks for the help.
The downloads section?

ah yeah: GBAtemp Tools Page

There you can find useful programs for your gba (pogoshell, rom patchers, flashing tools)

also here you can dowload emulators for the GBA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)