Hi guys...

-Dazed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off my bad for not doing this as soon as I made an acc. Didn't know it was needed... :(

I'm not too sure what kind of intro we're looking for here, but to start...I'm more a lurker in some forums I frequent since my input is rarely relevant. I usually have my fun in offtopic forums since those typically aren't srs bsns. Even then I usually don't post and come for the laughs.

Like many ppl I frequented this site for a couple years (mainly for GBA & DS stuff) since it had some good resources and kept my noobish self a little updated on the scene. Though as much as I like my N64/GBA/DSi/3DS/Wii consoles, I mainly play on 360. The games I like aren't restricted by genre, but I am partial towards JRPGs and Fighters (tales, P3/4/A, pkmn, umvc, etc)...

As for what I do outside of gaming, I'm a college student about to apply for my cpht (pharm tech). Then I'll eventually continue my studies for the doctorate...

Already like the style here since it's like another forum I frequented before they changed it for the worst. I won't be posting much other than off-topic and to ask the occasional question on the hacking boards, tbh I'm a bit too ignorant to contribute on those discussions and I'm mainly there to learn...

Anyway um I think that's about it... :mellow:

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like I'm late to the party! *screams* Welcome! I.. I... I can't believe you did what someone (I) posted on your page. I'm so happy... :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass