Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome
grog.gif
if you were here I'd give you a beer

AlanJohn said:
Please follow the rules or else The Happy Bear Brigade will touch you!QUOTE(A Gay Little Catboy @ Apr 24 2011, 11:37 AM) Did you hear about The Angry Bear Cavalry? They attack rule breakers, not kidding man.
It was funny when one person did it, but now like at least 4 people say similar things to new tempers and it's just kinda annoying/unoriginal

edit: since Catboy started it, everyone else should just stop and not kill a good thing

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeathStrudel said:
It was funny when one person did it, but now like at least 4 people say similar things to new tempers and it's just kinda annoying/unoriginal
IIRC Catboy started the whole thing, Zorua attempted to parody it, and now other people are trying the same.

My introduction to you:
QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ Apr 24 2011, 03:35 PM) Hi, I'm the awesomest person you'll ever meet in this forum..... Or ever for that matter.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, enjoy ur stay and happy temping
biggrin.gif
the name's obvious and I am ur nr. 1 source for boktai stuff.

Indeed, the only cavalry is the Angry Bear one. Don't parody or make a other thing out of it,(Zorua >.>) there is only one real thing by the one and only catboy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I know. Nice to see new members here, aside from the ongoing spam problem.