Hi guys!

jonask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys!

Been around the forum for some years now, under different nicks -- whose passwords I always seems to loose. I'll try to remember this one.
wink2.gif

I'm a real oldtimer, used to be around the C64-scene in the 80s and the amiga-scene in the early 90s. I had to stop "sceneing" because job, girlfriend and everydaylife just took up too much time. But I always stayed at a distance and admired what the demo/release-groups did, especially in the GBA-scene (which seemed to me as the natural extension of the amiga-scene).

Nowadays, the gba-scene is dying, but the community that is gbatemp thrives on. I've always loved the friendly tone of these forums, and I'm sure the spirit of gbatemp will never die.

Hope you'll all bid me a warm welcome!

Note: Hope you'll excuse my english (now and posts to come) as it is not my native language.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to GBAtemp jonask!
smile.gif

Glad to have you aboard, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here even more so now you've registered.
happy.gif

You're english seems perfect! Looks like you can already type better than some of our native English speakers here!
laugh.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Hello there!
yep your english is good.. let me guess your native country... Sweden?
wink.gif

QUOTE said:
the GBA-scene (which seemed to me as the natural extension of the amiga-scene).
yeah that sounds fair, quite a few amiga rlz groups have been releasing GBA games...

jonask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope you enjoy your stay! And by the way, I love your avatar. Very nice.
One of the biggest moments of my life was when I actually met Kenny Baker (the guy who actually plays R2D2) and got to shake his small hand and give him my regards. Guess my friends don't call me strange for nothing . . .
wink.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hi guys!

Been around the forum for some years now, under different nicks -- whose passwords I always seems to loose. I'll try to remember this one.Â
wink2.gif

I'm a real oldtimer, used to be around the C64-scene in the 80s and the amiga-scene in the early 90s. I had to stop "sceneing" because job, girlfriend and everydaylife just took up too much time. But I always stayed at a distance and admired what the demo/release-groups did, especially in the GBA-scene (which seemed to me as the natural extension of the amiga-scene).

Nowadays, the gba-scene is dying, but the community that is gbatemp thrives on. I've always loved the friendly tone of these forums, and I'm sure the spirit of gbatemp will never die.

Hope you'll all bid me a warm welcome!

Note: Hope you'll excuse my english (now and posts to come) as it is not my native language.

Well if you give me your password I'll remember it for you!! .......no? Oh Ok
tongue.gif

Juding from your other posts you don't seem stupid
wink.gif
So that's cool XP

Well anyway, welcome, and don't let Lunk scare you. He's tamed(for now! MWAHAHAHA!)

Tdon

Trophies
Website
hencegames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well hello there fellow old school C64-scener and welcome. I have no life so I often sit and hit F5 waiting for someone to talk to. Glad there is a new member. Maybe we can meet up on IRC and get some Tacos and chat......eh I also really REALLY like TACOS. Anyway glad to meet you.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the GBATemp hotel, mate!

You'll find your room on the second floor, just past the laundry room. Please enjoy the complimentary piece of mint-flavoured chocolate that we left on your pillow.

Anyway, welcome!

Happy trails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte